Welcome All

Learn to be.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday! Yay!

It's been so long since I blogged I almost forgot my pword.  Anyway, I'm doing pretty good.  The apartment is almost sparkling how clean it is.  I have more work tomorrow...must get the laundry done, more cleaning and sparkling and go to the grocery store.  Probably go to the grocery store first thing when it is not busy.

Next week I have court.  It will be hard.  I hate it but I know I'm going to win.  My daughters!!!!  Not just his.

I'm getting ready for bed mode.  I was on Facebook so much tonight I didn't want to get off of it.  I just love this picture:

It's my facebook profile pic right now until Halloween and then I don't know what I'll do.  Probably pick one of my daughters as usual and showcase them.  Not sure.  I hate my own pictures of myself.

I'm writing a letter to a poor woman in jail for not paying child support.  I feel really bad for her and am going to send some money her way too probably to help her out a little.  What a waste of our money having people who don't pay go to jail who can't.  She can't so she had no other choice but to go for 60 days.  She can't earn a living and her family suffers too.  It's ridiculous.  I'm glad my lawyer is not going for the divorce because of child support.

I had a productive day at work today.  Not bad.  The pathology report came back from coding and now I'm waiting for accounting but there is a whole nother script that has to be run and is hogging up my machine.  No big deal.  It's fun and I'm learning stuff.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment