Welcome All

Learn to be.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

My mom and the girls

Well my mom hadn't seen the girls for a year and a half and now she sees them every other week.  Below you will find her picture with the girls where we spoil them.

I'm on my lunch at home by the way.  I'm going to try to avoid blogging at work because it seems inappropriate to say the least.

I'm waiting for my pathology report to go through coding so I can send it on through accounting.  It's so boring but at least I have a training class this afternoon.

I need to watch Glee.  So I'll probably be watching that tonight.  Robin Mattson is on DAYS but I was not interested after seeing her initial appearance.  She did a good job but I hate DAYS.  I'd rather watch General Hospital if I had to watch a soap opera again.  I have no time for soaps.

I should also watch House and NCIS.  I used to like those shows.  I have no time for Brothers and Sisters.  I barely had time for that before.

Here is the picture:


3 comments:

  1. Looks like your mom and the girls are really enjoying their time together, it must be great after being apart for so long! So you get to see them at your apartment now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we see them every other weekend at my apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great!! It must be awesome to have some real time with them in your own home after so long!!

    Good luck at court next week!!! I'll be rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete