Welcome All

Learn to be.

Friday, November 1, 2013

Paleo Diet 2 days after last post

Had a great Halloween with the kiddos.  Had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.  Then today, I splurged and allowed myself a kit kat.  I was at the end of a long 8.5 hour shift at work.  Very bad that I didn't pick up some candy that was FREE the day before; if I was going to splurge and waste $1.15 on some candy.  It tasted better than ever.

I still think I'm going to lose weight on this thing.  I'm not eating like I was...the honey buns and the oatmeal crème cookies, etc.  Hopefully I'll report some weight loss in the next two weeks.  Had eggs for dinner tonight with string cheese and I know kinda bad but I had cherry Pepsi.  I don't know why but a little Pepsi or coke that is cherry every once in a while helps.  I think it combats some further cravings or that is my hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment